Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Smokey Eye Using NYX Shadows

Here is a smokey eye look I created using Black & Rust from NYX. 


First, be sure to prime your lid with a primer or concealer will work fine. Then I used a blending brush to put Rust just above my crease. Next, I used a flat shader brush to pat Black all over the lid up to the crease & made a "V" shape on the outer corner of the eye.

Dab just a tiny bit more of Rust on the blending brush and blend into the crease (don't want the color to get lost with all the black). I Highlighted the brow bone with Brulee by Wet n Wild, blend into Rust color to keep a smokey look. Also out a tiny amount of Brulee into the inner corner of the eye.

Last, line the water line with a black liner and add your best black mascara. Enjoy!


TIP: I had a bit of fall out from the Black shadow. You should do your face make up after or hold a tissue under the eye to prevent black specks on your face :)

No comments: