Monday, November 7, 2011

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

For my first blog I decided to review the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure. At $7.99 I was hesitant to buy this product. If I were to spend that much money on nail polish I want OPI or some other high end brand. It claims to have "5 Steps in 1 Bottle: Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color and Top Coat". I still opted to use a top and base coat out of habit. I chose #660 "Pat On The Black". A deep burgundy, almost blackish shade.



This polish was completely opaque after two coats, which is good to me. I found that this polish lasts much longer than some other even more expensive polishes. Here are a few photos of the wear and tear.
DAY 4

DAY 6


I am on day 7 and this mani still looks half way decent. No chips at all and I noticed I don't have any of the  usual wear on the corners of my nails. A much longer last than all of my other polishes. I would defiantly repurchase and recommend





No comments: